Banda Aceh – TDMRC Universitas Syiah Kuala (USK) received a visit from a team of researchers from Japan. The visit consisted of Prof. Taro Arikawa from Chuo University Japan, Dr. Yasuhito Jibiki from Tohoku University, Mr. Masatoshi Saruta from JICA Project Coordinator and USK Postgraduate Director Prof. Dr. Hizir Sofyan, who was received directly by the director of TDMRC Prof. Dr. Syamsidik and Head of the Disaster Education Research Development Division Dr. Rina Suryani Oktari, S.Kep., M.Si. The purpose of the visit was to discuss strengthening cooperation between institutions, SATREPs Project research, staff exchange and so on. At the end of the meeting, Prof. Arikawa was eager to collaborate with TDMRC, especially in the use of research facilities in TDMRC as a research destination.
- USAID Visited TDMRC for a Casual Discussion to Explore Potential Stories to Commemorate the 20th years Anniversary of the Indian Ocean Tsunami
- Health Conference on the Importance of Immunization for Aceh Next Generation
- Sharing Session: Preparation of Research and Community Service Proposals
- UTM Malaysia Visits TDMRC in Preparation for the 20th of the Aceh Tsunami
- TDMRC USK Successfully Commemorates 19th Tsunami Aceh with Collaborative Learning Activities Involving High School Students from Japan and Banda Aceh